Friday, June 06, 2008

Ainsley entertains -- or is entertained by -- lifeguard Emily at the pool.

Isn't she adorable? This isn't even a swimsuit. It's a gymnastics leotard. But she wanted to wear it and when you're 3, you ought to get to pretty much wear what you want. There are plenty of years left when she has to stick to fashion "rules."

Shalee swims with the kids, and Elizabeth follows her around like an adoring puppy. 

Elizabeth, Ainsley, Hope, Hannah and Noah take a "break." I hate breaks. I hate that they are enforced every hour at the pool. But I guess the lifeguards need to change shifts sometimes! What I love about our pool is that breaks are only five minutes long. In the next town over, they are 10 to 15 minutes, every hour.


Shalee hugs and warms up Ainsley, who LOVES the teenagers and college kids!

No comments: