Friday, October 10, 2008


I love high school football.

I love royal blue and white.

I love the Wildcats.
Ainsley loved the Wildcat cheerleaders.
We all loved the blur of blue.

Why in the world do I have football pictures here? The kids and I went to my hometown football game, starring my alma mater Wildcats. It was COLD. We could see our breaths by the fourth quarter. But it was so much fun!
The uniforms are slightly different 21 years later, but yet it all felt very familiar.
Noah ran into his buddy from the fair, Joshua -- son of one of my high school classmates. They had a great time not watching the game.
With 9 minutes left in the THIRD quarter, this was the score. We left at the start of the 4th quarter with the Cats up 52-20, because it was COLD and Ainsley was freezing. 

I miss my hometown!

No comments: